From Researching Virtual Initiatives in Education
The Editing Observatory on Rights Management for e-Learning in Europe (OrmeE, E-copyright) was selected under the EC eLearning Programme Observatories Projects in 2003. According to the original project description:
- [OrmeE] intends to provide assessed information and data to all the players along the eLearning content value chain on copyright issues...
- The main expected result is the creation of a dialogue between existing networks representing different players of the eLearning value chain.
- Associazione italiana Editori (AIE) (Italy)
- Federation of European Publishers (FEP) (Belgium)
- BolognaFiere (Italy)
- Centre for Media Research (CMR) (Germany)